High School FAQs
The information provided below can help answer some of the most common questions families have about the International School of Berne. The Admissions Frequently Asked Questions page shows the most common inquires schoolwide. If you have any other questions or want to discuss any aspect of the process, please request a consultation by calling +41 031 959 10 00, emailing email@example.com, or submitting an online form now.
- How do I find out which diploma programme is right for my child?
- How do ISBerne's programmes compare to the local schools?
- What level of English must my child have to be successful in the High School?
- What colleges and universities do ISBerne graduates attend?
- How well do ISBerne students score on external exams?
- Can my child transfer from ISBerne to another High School internationally?